Friday, September 12, 2008

Scrapbooking


As many of you know, I have found something that I love to do in my spare time. I have been scrapbooking, and I have a lot of pictures that need a place other than just sitting in a box. Brian and I have made some awesome friends in Little Rock. The couple we met are Tasha and Matt. Tasha and I scrapbooked last week, while the guys went to a movie. It was so nice to do something we love, while the guys watched a movie they had been waiting to see. Here is the page Tasha helped me create. As many of you know, I am not creative at all! I was so pleased with how this scrapbook paged turned out. I really love this page! Tasha has a Cricket! I am sure many of you know what the Cricket is like. However, for those of you who are not familiar with the Cricket...I am going to refer to it as a MAJOR scrapbooking component. It is so helpful! It is absolutely amazing, and does most anything you tell it to do. The Cricket was able to cut out all of my letters, and it really helped me with my scrapbook page. Please comment and tell me what you think. :)

No comments: